I need some help: I have a HQ Amara with the Studio 2 12' frame. I have Pro Stitcher Premium and will be attending classes to learn more about these items next week. In the meantime, I would like some feedback on the following options:
- Buy Art & Stitch for $1,000 so I can manipulate embroidery patterns to export to Pro Stitcher Premium (a la Megan Best);
- Buy Pro Stitcher Designer for $199.95 and manipulate embroidery patterns to execute on my Amara 20; or,
- Use Embrilliance to manipulate embroidery patterns that I can then export to Pro Stitcher Premium and execute on my Amara 20.
- I am an early adopter of technology and persistent when learning new technology; I'm confident I can figure out any of the three programs given user manuals and resources such as discussion boards, user manuals, etc.
- Art & Stitch is very expensive ($1k) and I don't know what the learning curve will be but I'm taking a half-day class on it next week. Will that be enough to get me started?
- Would I be able to import embroidery files into Pro Stitcher Designer (eg. embroiderylibrary.com)
- I already have Embrilliance but no embroidery machine with which to export/save files to use in Pro Stitcher Premium.
What would you do and why? Thank you in advance for any and all responses!
Please sign in to leave a comment.